Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!



Seventy-nine years ago, your legacy began.




It is through your humility that I’ve learned the meaning of honor.


Your fun-loving ways have shown me that the serious side of life needs the balance of humor.


I’m motivated to value others by your kindness and selfless ways.


Your tenacity in the face of adversity gives me strength.


By pressing forward with perseverance, I am filled with hope.


However, it is in your child-like faith and unconditional love that I am reminded that I not only have an amazing father but, I have the privilege to have one that ever points me by example toward my Heavenly Father………….


Thanks, Dad! It is in your following God, you lead me!

The Lord has used everything in your life to mold you into the father I needed…and I am eternally grateful!


"But from everlasting to everlasting
the LORD's love is with those who fear him,
and his righteousness with their children's children-

with those who keep his covenant
and remember to obey his precepts." Psalm 103:17-18

I love you, Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment